The kids got big.
The world has changed.
I have purposefully and then forgetfully neglected this blog, and there are no promises that I'll keep it up after this. I'd like to, but there are only so many hours in a day, you know?
Let's get you up to date:
- E did great at Karate. Then they changed the times and ages so we had to pull her out. We are now trying to get her back in at the dojo we liked. We'll see?
- B will be 2 in 3 weeks.
- Her nickname is Tiny Tyrant.
- E is the best big sister I've ever met. She is worshiped by B, and loves her little sister dearly.
- E also entered Kindergarten a year early. She took the test, blew us away, and was the first child this particular school system let in early. We are still reeling.
- All in all the school year went well. It wasn't without bumps, but E did a great job and is ready for 1st grade.
- I now sell Mary Kay. It's been a very...interesting experience. I enjoy it, but not so much the God part.
Kids are up, I must go. This is life as we know it!